Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SCORE!

When I got into work today, I had an email from one of the women in my French class (Hi K!) telling me that there was a wicked sale on running shoes at one of the specialty shops here in Dart, but that at 50-75% off, things were going fast.

I had a dr appt a bit later in the day, so stopped by after to check out the sale. After getting my feet properly measured (my left foot is almost a size smaller than my right. Who knew?) & trying on a good 6-8 pair of shoes, I ended up with a pair of New Balance WR759 - for a whopping $40.25 inc. tax!!! wahoo, mama loves a sale! They were low on my size sale shoes, or I may have bought a second pair. I mean really, they were 85% off the $140reg price - can't beat that!! No more wearing R's hand-me-down runners. These are so much lighter & less clunky than I'm used to - can't wait to take em for a spin! If only my lung/chest illness would bugger off so I could breathe properly, I'd be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment