Monday, February 18, 2013

wise words...

I see a lot of inspirational quotes on FB (who doesn't??) but I saw this one and it really summed everything up.


I'm not trying to lose weight to be skinny, but to be healthy, so I can be around for LJ for the long run (hah, punny). I'm surrounding myself both on- and off-line with people who inspire & motivate me, and slowly... SLOWLY... i'm changing my mindset on things like food & exercise, I'm just *changing* ..

I'm now down 10ish lbs since I started tracking, and while I still feel like bingeing/ mindlessly eating whatever's around sometimes, I try not to. Having to journal on mfp helps, as does a touch of the flu ;) If I were to keep up this pace of weight loss - 10 lbs in 6 wks, I could be down close to 80 lbs total by Christmas. squeeee! I'd still have another 50+ to go, but what a fab cmas gift that would be... All right, enough day dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment