Saturday, March 9, 2013

Virtual 5k day!!!

I did it! Today was virtual 5k day. I finished it in 56m 40sec, and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I did intervals of 1min run/1.5min walk for most of it - probably 45 minutes? I ran at 4mph (15:00 min pace) most of the time, but pushed it to 4.5 near the end, because I really wanted to finish in under an hour. And y'know, I felt great. When I checked P3 (my Purty Pink Polar HRM) I was usually within my target rate, and 597 calories were burned in that not-quite-an hour. 597! buh bye!

Plus, another reason to feel great - I jumped on the scale once we got home, and even wearing jeans & a tshirt I was down another 5lb! that's 19 lbs now, and less than 10 away from the 200s, which means just over 100 to go until I"m in ONE-derland. squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you to all who read (if anyone) and support me. I can't do this without you!



1 comment: