Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another 5k and progress pics..

As I said I would do when I first learned about Katie's virtual 5k, I ran another 5k today. My time was 60:45 - a full 4 minutes shorterLONGER than last week, but I kept my pace slower to baby a tender knee. And I was actually able to do intervals of 90sec running/90-120 sec walking the whole time, so I'm happy with it. it is what it is.And hey, i finished, and not dead :P what doesn`t kill you.. yadda yadda yadda.

This is a pic of me taken by a good friend back in December.

and this was me yesterday. I definitely see some changes in my face - less bloaty, if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Michelle. Yes, I can definitely see a difference. It will take time, but you will get there. I'm super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete